Meso Scale Discovery Quickplex-120
MSD technology offers the following advantages:
- High sensitivity and broad dynamic range. Multiple excitation cycles of each label amplify the signal and improve sensitivity into the ng/mL range of detection; the wide dynamic range of the detection systems mean high and low expression levels can be measured without multiple dilutions.
- Flexibility. Carbon electrode plates support the immobilization of a wide range of different biological materials, with 10X greater binding capacity than polystyrene. A variety of analytes can be assayed from rodent, non-human primate, and human sources. Customized assays for your specific target can be made!
- Clean signals. The stimulation mechanism (electricity) affects only analytes bound near the surface of the plate, eliminating problems with background noise. The ~620 nm photons from SULFO-TAG labels are not absorbed by most components of biological samples, dramatically reducing matrix interference and color quenching.
- Time- and cost-effective processing. Multiplex panels are very cost-effective and offer high processing efficiency; multiple analytes can be measured in one well using typical sample volumes of 50 uL or less without compromising speed or performance.
- Consistent results. Independent reports in respected journals and data from our core show that MSD’s assays provide highly reproducible intra- and inter-lab results. Strict manufacturing procedures keep critical reagents consistent from lot-to-lot, and simple protocols and standardized templates reduce the potential effects of inter-operator variability. We perform quality control with every run to validate the assay and to assure that our services are of the highest standards.
For information regarding available kits visit www.mesoscale.com.